Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Videos

Sunday night we watched a short video, "Room on the Broom." It was a kind, gentle video.  The whole family shared the couch, and Johanna spent much of the time sitting and wiggling and squirming on my lap.  I love cuddling with her so much.  She's so much fun to tickle!  I love hearing her laugh. 

Last night we watched an early episode of The Cosby Show.  (Rudy's fish died and Cliff made up a funeral in the bathroom.)  William and Evie and Mirjam and I laughed at all the jokes, and little Rudy reminded me of our little Johanna -- clever and funny and precocious. 

It's fun to spend good time together as a family.  I like it better than shuttling kids around to busy activities, which seem to take up too much time away from our family time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment